Sunday, October 25, 2009

A New Beginning

I felt it was time to start a blog with pictures of some of the crafts that I have done, or plan to do! I have always been interested in crafty things and I generally have more ideas in my head than actual finished items! I have managed to complete quite a few things over the years, but have never documented them. Now I wish that I had. I love to knit, crochet, sew, bead, recycle, etc...!

First I will begin with some of the items I have completed in the last few years and then I am going to work at posting photos as each task is completed! This way I will not only have a record but those of you who are interested can request and purchase items if you are so inclined. Next order of business is to figure out how to link my Pay Pal account with my blog.

I hope you enjoy,
Charlene

No comments: